- £140,000 to £175,000 basic
- OTE £250,000 +
- Car Allowance
- Laptop, Mobile, Pension
- Equity options
This is an excellent opportunity for an MD, CSO or COO to step up into the CEO’s position. The company is a solutions provider within the engineering, technology, medical, infrastructure and logistics sectors.
All candidates will be assessed via McQuaig and Mercury Hampton IQ.
As CEO, you will have full strategic responsibility of the business globally, reporting directly to the investors and owners. Directly you will have five Managing Directors reporting into you, each who have teams ranging from 30 to 100 people.
The company operates a regional sales structure, whereby each country takes accountability for a specific region of the world. This position will be based in the UK but will require heavy travel throughout each region, we anticipate over 50% travel.
The CEO will executive a global transformation strategy and will be tasked with assessing the existing Board of Director’s performance and suitability, whilst identifying development opportunities for Senior Leadership throughout the group.
The investors have set a three-year plan which involves streamlines the sales channels, supply chain and operational excellent whilst increasing profitable turnover.
We are looking for a CEO who is both strategic and frontline active, this is a rare opportunity to build a business in your own vision!
- Previously operated as a Managing Director, Chief Sales Officer, Chief Operating Officer or CEO.
- Must have experience of working in manufacturing or infrastructure-related industries.
- A track record of multi-site leadership in different regions.
- A strategic thinker, with a proven track record of transformation management.
- Must have managed a turnover in excess of 40 Million.
- An MBA or degree would be advantageous but will also consider candidates with highly transferable experience.