- Internal Sales Representative
- Mechanical Engineering Components
- Salary to $65,000
- Market Leading Manufacturer
- Location: Houston
This business is leading manufacturer of flow control technology, renowned for their engineering capabilities, quality components and their innovation, reliability, and performance. This is a brand-new role which will strengthen the company’s presence across key markets in the USA. They are looking for a professional commercially minded individual who has exceptional customer relationship skills, to support the sales effort in North America. Ideally you will have experience within an engineering environment and will be able to support customers with technical knowledge and support (with training, of course).
What You Will Do:
- To provide internal commercial support to the field sales team to ensure customer’s expectations are met and service levels exceeded.
- Co-ordinate the management of customers, including generation and conversion of sales leads.
- Prepare commercial proposal’s (quotations/tenders etc.).
- Build strong customer relationships.
- Initiate outgoing customer calls with prospective clients to establish qualified appointments for members of the field sales team.
- Partner and work closely with key members of the field sales team to provide sales support.
- Proactively follow up quotations to determine the status of proposals and convert opportunities to orders.
What You Will Have:
- Would suit someone who wants to move away from the ‘tools’ into a commercial position
- Solutions focused and consultative – strategic thinker.
- Excellent customer development bias.
- Ideally with technical presentation and negotiation ability – you will be provided with training.
- You will be an exemplary communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers.
You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, providing a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues. This role will likely lead to a field sales/business development opportunity.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.