- Bohemia (Prague)
- Global Market Leading Manufacturer of Mechanical Components
- Basic Salary CZK100,000 – CZK130,000 (experience dependent)
- Bonus + Car + Package
A world leading manufacturer of mechanical components for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors including oil & gas, pulp and paper, chemical, food and beveridge, mining, process, defence, power, and pharmaceutical. This business has been established for many years and is a global leader with a multimillion turnover. Operating across the world with sites in over 100 countries, they are in a period of rapid growth and require an additional salesperson in their Czechia team. They manufacture products, systems and solutions that enhance efficiency and reliability and significantly reduce maintenance down time and cost.
This modern, net zero, precision engineering manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation across the world for innovation, reliability, and service. They are a thought leader in the field of rotating equipment, assisting their customers to minimise production downtime through reliability and service. The quality of the products and their slick supply chain will give you a significant advantage in winning business away from their competition.
Reporting directly to the European General Manager, the successful candidate will take responsibility of business activities throughout your designated region. There is a diverse client base in this region, you will therefore be selling and working within a multitude of industrial, process and manufacturing environments.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation
- Retaining and growing relationships with existing customers
- Delivering focused sales campaigns driving aggressive revenue growth
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams
What You Will Have:
- External sales experience from an associated sector i.e., rotating equipment, pumps, valves, mechanical seals etc.
- Mechanical Engineering/Technical Background – ideally qualified.
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional ability to develop relationships, manage key accounts and develop new business.
- You will have an eye for upselling / cross selling opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales.
- A good command of the English language
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now. To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on 0044 1925 937 311.