- Blue-chip manufacturing company
- To $100,000
- Bonus To 100%
- Company Car, 401K, Medical (Including Dental & Vision) Cover, Credit Card, Home Office, Life Assurance
- Based – Texas
This organisation is a world leading manufacturer for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors, including oil and gas, metallurgy, defence, marine, process etc. With an engineering heritage spanning over 60 years, the group has a turnover of multi-millions globally. The organisation is focused on the manufacture and supply of specialty machined products for critical applications and are now looking to strengthen their sales team with the addition of a first-class Business Development Manager. You will take a lead role in this companies North America team by supporting the Sales Director to win business throughout project driven customers. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with leadership ability who can spearhead growth and manage some critical global customers.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation
- Win and grow customers predominately within metallurgy, heavy duty hydraulic, industrial machinery etc.
- Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive aggressive revenue growth
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis
What You Will Have:
- Ideally with knowledge of fluid control engineering solutions (seals, valves, pumps etc.) into end users and OEM’s
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development and account management skills
- Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers, gaining buy in, and then selling across all relevant departments
- Able to develop new business opportunities, coupled with an eye for upselling/cross selling
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers
- A proven track record of business-to-business solution driven sales, with experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and comprehensive development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.