- Location: Northwest/Midlands/Remote
- Contract Assignment
- Duration of Contract: 9-12 months with view of extension.
- Day Rate: £450-£600
- Working Arrangement: Site-based or Remote Available
We are working with an award-winning global games publisher seeking an experienced Senior Game Programmer to join their team to own, define and develop their new and exciting IP.
As a Senior Game Programmer, you will be an integral part of a growing organisation with over 100 years of experience working on a variety of games for PC and console including Switch, PS5 and Xbox Series X. Your role will be to help proactively mould current projects and drive forward creative ideas on amazing upcoming projects.
Essential Technical Skills Required as the Senior Game Programmer:
- Strong C/C++ skills
- Unreal Engine 4/5 experience
- Good Maths & 3D programming skills
- A strong portfolio that demonstrates game development skills
- Broad knowledge and love of video games
Desirable Skills Required as the Senior Game Programmer:
- Proven commercial experience within the computer games industry
- Educated to Degree level (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Experience with continuous integration/build systems
- Experience with web services, e.g. Azure/AWS