- Global Market Leading Manufacturer of Mechanical Components
- Basic Salary to $140,000
- Opportunity to double salary with bonus/commission.
- Car Allowance + Retirement Plan + Health Insurance
A world leading manufacturer of rotating equipment and mechanical components for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors including pulp and paper, chemical, oil & gas, food and beveridge, mining, process, defence, power, and pharmaceutical. This business has been established for many years and is a global leader in rotating equipment with a multimillion turnover operating across the World with sites in over 100 countries. They manufacture products, systems and solutions that enhance pump efficiency and reliability and significantly reduce maintenance down time and cost.
This modern net zero precision engineering manufacturing company has an outstanding reputation across the world for innovation, reliability, and service. They are a thought leader in the field of rotating equipment, assisting their customers to minimise production downtime through reliability and service. The quality of the products and their slick supply chain will give you a significant advantage in winning business away from their competition.
Reporting directly to the Sales Lead, you will take responsibility of business activities throughout your designated region. You will take full responsibility for managing your customers and potential new customers in your region. There is a diverse client base in this region, you will be selling and working within a multitude of industrial, process and manufacturing environments. They have well established customers in the paper and pulp, chemical processing, refining, and mining etc.
This is a home-based role that requires regular customer visits throughout the sales region. We anticipate one day will be spent working from your home office with four days focusing on developing and managing customers and their sites. You will be supported from a team of internal sales engineers who will assist with any technical back up needed to assist in closing the sale and supporting the customer.
What You Will Have:
- You will ideally have external sales experience from an associated sector i.e., mechanical seals, rotating equipment, pumps, valves etc.
- Mechanical Engineering Background – ideally qualified.
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional ability to develop relationships, manage key accounts and develop new business.
- You will have an eye for upselling / cross selling opportunities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales.
- Dynamic “can do” attitude, and a hunger for generating sales.
You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.