- Basic to £35k
- Uncapped bonus
- Birthday holiday
- Healthcare plan
- Newton Le Willows
Is your present recruitment firm stuck in the eighties?
You know, when it was all shiny suits, wide shoulders and macho BS, along the lines of ‘greed is good’, ‘no pain, no gain’ and ‘lunch is for wimps’
Of course, horrible recruitment bosses don’t come out with this stuff much these days (too busy lunching maybe?), but when it comes to their people, you can be pretty certain they think it, judging by the ludicrous KPIs they send your way.
So, if you’ve had it up to here with all that, how about blasting into the present, and future, with Mercury Hampton?
By way of introduction, we’re a professional Search & Selection Consultancy that recruits mid to senior level commercial and technical people, primarily for world-leading manufacturing and technology companies.
Founded in 2017 by two highly experienced recruitment professionals (45 years between them) who work on the front line every day and are determined to do their best for clients and for the people who join the firm.
Key point: they’re not taking every penny out of the business to fund the next Ferrari or swimming pool – with the result that Mercury Hampton is already financially secure and able to invest in you, your skills and future.
Here’s what we can offer you…
- Calm, collaborative surroundings, with absolutely no ridiculous ‘targets’, such as 100 calls a day to candidates, whether they’re necessary or not.
- Coaching, mentoring and personalised training, including external courses.
- The basic salary and bonus structure you deserve as a professional, complete with generous yearly profit share.
- The opportunity to build up your own practice without micro-management or ridiculous antics from ‘above’.
- A great set of recruitment tools, including psychometric testing, our own online candidate evaluation platform and creative advertising support.
- An exciting client list (which we would want you to add to over time) – and the freedom to do what’s right for clients, rather than screw them for every cent.
And what we’re looking for…
- Recruitment experience, either in Executive Search & Selection, in-house or possibly in a contingency recruitment firm, provided you want to do things better.
- A thorough understanding of how organisations are structured and how they operate, so you can talk sensibly to senior level clients and candidates.
- Plenty of self-motivation. We won’t be standing over you with a baseball bat screaming, but naturally we’re looking for people who want to do well.
- Decent all-round recruitment skills, including research, candidate engagement and selection, planning and relationship management.
- Age discrimination is illegal, but just to be clear, we are genuinely open to people joining us at all stages of their life / career.
We will also consider strong B2B Corporate Salespeople who are looking for a lucrative challenge in recruitment.
Basic Salaries are very negotiable based on experience, we also offer the best bonus and benefits package in the industry open ended OTE’s with no cap!