Job Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Salary: £50,000 – £60,000
Location: East London
Are you looking to work with a leading European Facades Contractor looking to further establish the brand working with principle main contractors across the UK?
Our client has a strong order book or projects into 2022 working large package values on a variety of projects from Highrise City Centre projects to extensive façade packages on Mixed-Use schemes.
They are looking to add a Quality Assurance Manager to their already successful team.
The role will consist of:
- Overall company & project quality requirement implementation and maintenance
- Set-up quality assurance (QA) checklists for the works in line with agreed inspection and test plans;
- Coordinate on-site performed testing and execution (water tests, pull-out tests, torque tests etc.);
- Coordinate and close-out raised non-conformity reports (NCR) by Client or Subcontractor’s
- Maintenance of NCR register’s (with Client and Sub-Contractor’s);
- QA walkarounds with Client in order to hand over completed works;
- Attend meetings with the client on QA issues;
- Report to Site Manager/Project Manager;
- Coordination of Snagging works;
- Preparation of handover documentation;
- Track completed works;
- Update overall weekly photos and progress status.
The ideal candidate will be able
- To develop quality plans, ITP’s and QA Checks for all projects
- To maintain company’s and project quality procedures;
- To ensure Company quality requirements are obeyed in all on-site actions;
- To obey the law and best field practice’s;
- To maintain Company policies and instructions;
- To use Companies provided software’s, forms and procedures;
- To follow the quality of the project and report to the Project Manager in case of delays or problems;
- To be responsible towards taken decision’s;
- Not to disclose or communicate confidential or sensitive information of the Company with any 3rd party
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Will Jordan directly, or call the Mercury Hampton office on 01925 937 311. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within seven working days. Either way, we may store your information on record but will always seek your approval via a GDPR email. This will enable us to share future career opportunities.