- About Us
JOB TITLE – Senior Facade Engineer
LOCATION – London
SALARY – From £70,000 to £80,000 per annum
PERMANENT/TEMPORARY – Permanent
THE CLIENT – Consultancy
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy working on major projects across Europe and the Middle East are looking to strengthen the façade engineering department in the London Office.
They have a strong enviable reputation working with leading developers working on complex structures working variety projects commercial, residential, leisure projects.
• Degree or masters in Structural or Mechanical Engineering.
• Facade Engineer with min. 8 years in complex facades engineering and review.
• Familiar with engineering review of shop drawings.
• Familiar with international codes such as ASTM, BS EN.
• Familiar with engineering software such as Strand7, Therm, Staad, Solidworks
• Ability to conduct finite element analysis for complex glazed elements.
• Ability to conduct site inspection and reporting
If you’re successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Will Jordan directly, or call the Mercury Hampton office on 01925 937 311. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within seven working days. Either way, we may store your information on record but will always seek your approval via a GDPR email. This will enable us to share future career opportunities.