SENIOR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT/RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – USA
The United States is one big piece of dirt. Vastly, hugely, mind-bogglingly big. So where do you start? Austin, Texas – that’s where. We are setting up in the Lone Star state – in one of Americas most desirable cities to live. Can’t wait.
This last couple of years has seen significant growth in our international business through proactive key account development. This is where you come in. To take this to the next level. As an experienced recruiter this is an opportunity to set out your stall, develop, implement, and grow a specialist global search division. Sounds good?
We recruit mid to senior level commercial and technical people, primarily for world-leading infrastructure, manufacturing, and technology companies. We invest in you, your skills, and your future. We have also heavily invested in technology, marketing, and multiple resourcing tools.
HERE’S WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU…
- Calm, collaborative surroundings, with absolutely no ridiculous targets.
- Coaching, mentoring and personalised training, including external courses.
- The basic salary and bonus structure you deserve as a professional, complete with generous yearly profit share.
- The opportunity to build up your own practice without micro-management or ridiculous antics from ‘above’.
- A great set of recruitment tools, including psychometric testing, our own online candidate evaluation platform and creative advertising support.
- The freedom to do what’s right for clients, rather than screw them for every cent.
- Flexible working. We’re ready to listen to what you need and will do our best to accommodate you.
AND WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
- A desire to relocate to the USA within the next 12 months.
- Recruitment experience, either in Executive Search & Selection, in-house or possibly in a sales contingency recruitment firm, provided you want to do things differently.
- A thorough understanding of how organisations are structured and how they operate, so you can talk sensibly to senior level clients and candidates.
- Plenty of self-motivation. We are we’re looking for people who want a true challenge.
- Decent all-round recruitment skills, including research, candidate engagement and selection, planning and relationship management.
- Age discrimination is illegal, but just to be clear, we are genuinely open to people joining us at all stages of their life / career.
Like to know more? As a first step, please forward your CV and a few introductory lines, in confidence, to Richard York.