- £55,000 – £60,000 basic salary
- £6,500 car allowance
- 24% of salary on target bonus
- Bonus capped at 40% of salary
- Progression opportunities
This position is live because a long serving employee is retiring, they’re a progressive business who provide personal and professional development which is why their people stay for the long term. You will be given strong accounts to manage but there will still be new business to be done.
This company have the best products in their market. As a long-established manufacturer of rotating equipment in the HVAC market, they have a brilliant reputation and turnover hundreds of millions of pounds a year. They develop their fully integrated solutions in-house and implement full training for customers across the globe.
The Role: Area Sales Manager
- Grow the performance of your area of London and the South East
- Specification selling using a consultative approach into consultants, M&E contractors, distributors and directly to end users
You will need:
- Mechanical engineering background, ideally with knowledge in or related to rotating equipment / fluid dynamics / industrial engineering / HVAC plant / pumps / valves
- Proven sales experience
- Living within commutable distance to London you could live in or near London, Reading, Luton, Slough, Watford, St Albans, Stevenage, Chelmsford, Southend-on-Sea, Romford, Dartford, Croydon, Crawley, Basingstoke, Guildford, Royal Tunbridge Wells, Maidstone etc.
We have been retained to manage this opportunity with urgency. Please apply or contact Lloyd Owen at Mercury Hampton directly!