- Package: Basic £50,000 – £55,000
- Outstanding Open-ended commission giving realistic first year earnings of £70,000 + £500p.m. car allowance + Private Medical Cover
- Location: UK Wide / Home Based (Ideally Manchester / Leeds)
We all know about energy prices going through the roof. We also know that there has been some advice spouted – do star jumps, cuddle your pets, stick foil behind the radiator and eat ‘hearty’ bowls of porridge. All good stuff, I am sure you agree. For businesses, there is a much smarter way of doing things – flexible energy contracts. That’s where you come in. This organisation is in growth mode and requires a Business Development Manager to strengthen the team, to help them realise their plans.
What You Will Have:
- Experience in business-to-business solution sales.
- Outstanding track record of winning contract-based business.
- A high energy individual who is ambitious for success.
- Ideally with Industrial and Commercial Energy decision maker knowledge.
- A proven corporate salesperson who has sold some form of service.
What You Will Do:
- Working from home, you will be selling complex energy cost management consulting services.
- Whilst focusing on Flexible energy procurement contracts this consulting firm’s holistic energy strategy means you will be up selling and cross selling a broad spectrum of supply and demand side energy services.
- Engaging with both industrial and commercial energy users to help them mitigate cost.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market. They achieve success by delivering industry-leading solutions, investing heavily, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now.