- Ireland – Home Based
- Basic €40,000 + Bonus (30% OTE – capped at 100%) + Car Package
- Blue – chip manufacturing company
- Bespoke engineering solutions
There is a theory that if human beings don’t keep exercising their lips, their mouths probably seize up. I prefer an alternate theory, which is; if human beings don’t keep on exercising their lips their brains start working. Talking is overrated – unless you are asking questions. What’s more important is listening – really listening. This is the fundamental difference between a good salesperson and a great salesperson.
If you have read this far and it resonates, keep going. This could be the career move for you.
This business has been operating for over 140 years. It has a turnover of multi-millions globally. They are now looking to further strengthen their sales team with the addition of a technical salesperson to win new business across Ireland. You will be consistently mentored, trained, and supported to further develop your technical and sales skills with the aim of progressing your career within the company. If you are currently enjoying success in an internal sales or applications engineering position and your ambitions are to take the next step to an external role, this is the perfect opportunity for you.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation.
- Delivering focused sales campaigns driving aggressive revenue growth.
- Collaborating on and producing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders.
- Sourcing, researching, and qualifying new business opportunities and viable additional income streams.
What You Will Have:
- A technical mindset, with engineering knowledge gained through education or experience.
- A strategic thinker with exceptional communication skills.
- The ability to get in front of corporate customers and develop new business.
- You will be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers.
- A desire to develop your technical and consultative sales skills with a market leading organisation.
You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing heavily, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12 months later, and 94% are still there 2 years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.