- £48,000 Basic
- Uncapped Bonus
- Company Car + Laptop + Mobile
- Remote – Field Based
- Pension + Healthcare
- LOCATION: Bristol
ABOUT THE COMPANY YOU’LL BE EXCELLING FOR
My client is a global leading manufacturer of tanks, generators, filtration and pump products for water, wastewater, utilities, process, water treatment, chemical, power, construction, and environmental sectors. They have been established for many years and operate as part of global multimillion turnover group of companies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
Reporting to the General Sales Manager, you will be responsible for selling a wide variety of tanks, pumps, filtration systems & products. You’ll need to identify and monitor short and long cycle projects as you will be focussing on balancing existing accounts, developing key relationships, and attracting new business. You’ll do this by selling to consultants, distributors, contractors, end-users and sub-contractors in water treatment, wastewater, chemical processing, refinery, and general industry. You may also be asked to provide product demonstrations to customers and provide product training when required.
The successful candidate will have full control over their weekly activities but will be required to provide monthly reports highlighting all activities on the area.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
We are looking to speak with candidates who meet the following criteria:
- Motivated and enthusiastic with strong communication skills.
- Proven track record of working from home in a field sales role.
- Experience of business development and account management.
- A technical appreciation of the water industry, chemical processing, refinery, filtration, pumps, or associated sectors.
- A qualification in Mechanical Engineering would be advantageous but not essential
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.