- Auckland, New Zealand
- To $95,000
- + Up to 100% Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Kiwi Saver
- Blue – chip manufacturing company
- Engineering components and solutions
Since its inception, this organisation is now one of the world’s most diverse manufacturer of engineering solutions and service to a range of industries such as dairy, marine, chemical processing and metallurgy. They are a company that consistently delivers high quality and have an outstanding reputation in the market.
What You Will Do:
As Business Development Manager you will manage the prospect pipeline from enquiry to installation by identifying new business opportunities and gaining commitment from major industrial, process and manufacturing customers. You will have clear ideas and processes, and a proven track record in industrial sales. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing brand who are considered market leaders within their field.
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation
- Managing and developing existing customers
- Delivering focused sales campaigns driving aggressive revenue growth
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams
What You Will Have:
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development skills
- Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers and developing new business
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers
- A proven track record of industrial sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous
You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing heavily, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.