- To £65,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension (to 10% employer contribution) + 6x DIS
This business is a global, market-leading, manufacturing solutions provider with 30+ operating businesses in 5 continents. They create and manufacture technologically led components and systems for OEMs in several industries – principally aerospace, defence, transportation, and energy. Now looking to strengthen their commercial team to ensure delivery of a healthy order book, the requirement is for a customer focused Commercial Manager to join the business.
What You Will Do:
- Be the trusted point of contact for all communications with customers, ensuring the commercial operations for the site
- Lead any new bidding activity including a detailed commercial proposal, commercial risk assessment and robust business models
- Support contract negotiations identifying any necessary contract changes and negotiate subsequent proposals
- Ensure that the Bidding process are correctly adhered to and recorded
- Work with procurement to identify any key risks and provisions to vendors
- Work closely with other functions including Finance, Legal, Procurement and Programme Management ensuring company processes for bidding and contract management are followed and adapted to meet the requirements of the business
- Manage and maintain the company order book to reflect the customers purchase order requirements
- Ensure that debt is kept to a minimum and customers pay in accordance with agreed payment terms
What You Will Have:
- Extensive commercial and line management experience ideally within the Defence or Aerospace industries
- Experience of managing high value and complex proposals identifying contractual risk and proposing effective mitigation strategies
- Experience of negotiating high value contracts and amendments and negotiating NDAs, Licensing and Heads of Agreement
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on 01925 937 311. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.