A fantastic opportunity to join an experienced project management team within a highly creative environment. Based in the Borough area of London, within short, walking distance of the Borough Market and all the wonderful bars and shops that surround it, the team have a beautiful working environment with bright, open spaces and a really collaborative atmosphere.
Well established, with an enviable list of loyal customers, our client is extremely busy. As a result of a recent influx of new work and a reshuffle in the project management team to accommodate this, they are now actively seeking a highly experienced Project/Account Manager who can come and add value and support to this extremely successful business.
- Overseeing and managing each project from start to finish, liaising with clients, colleagues and production regarding design and manufacturing requirements.
- Acting as a point of escalation with clients when needed, assisting with managing the project management team, dealing with day-to-day issues and prioritizing workload – calculating timings and ensuring the critical path is adhered to, keeping all stakeholders involved at all stages of the process.
- Ensuring all documentation including pre-press, design, freight and any other relevant information needed for production and delivery is correct and ready to go.
- Checking print laydowns, setting up of spec sheets and attending press passes where required
In order to be successful as the Senior Project Manager in this team, you will need to have the following skills and experience.
- Proven project and account management skills gained over the past 5+ years
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Strong-minded, dedicated and passionate about your work
- Highly client focussed – client relationship builder
- Very organised with good common sense and the ability to manage your own work as well as that of the wider team
- Knowledge of the print production process is essential including knowledge of finishes i.e hot foil/PMS colours/spot UV etc.
- Must be conversant with Word, Excel etc. Knowledge of Microsoft Project would be an advantage as well as Basecamp and/or Sharepoint
- Basic knowledge of the design process in terms of Structural Design would be a bonus if you have it
- An understanding of the commercial side of account management I.E pricing – would also be useful