This company employs the expert resources at its UK research centre to great effect, introducing new solutions designed to reduce process complexity and optimise customers’ productivity. The collaborative relationships they form with clients creates a climate of proactive response, inspiring progress and resulting in consistently high service levels. To strengthen their commercial team, the company is looking to secure a Marketing Program Manager to define the marketing communications strategies and plan to implement strategic imperatives globally. The role will work closely with the Customer Experience team and report into Global Marketing.
What You Will Do
- Be the corporate brand champion and advocate, internally and in the marketplace.
- Ensure that the brand proposition is clear to serve territory stakeholders and that a coherent brand message is delivered across all communications and touch points.
- Scan the environment for high-impact, high-leverage improvement and cross-functional collaboration opportunities.
- Benchmark the organisation’s current marketing activities, performance and investment against industry best practices, and through gap analysis, develops a road map for improvements and business case for undertaking necessary changes.
- Manage territory-wide efforts to effectively manage and allocate resources.
- Works with all areas of the business to define and execute a local internal communication program that addresses the values and activities that will define success in the marketplace.
- Working with all aspects of the business, define and execute a comprehensive local public relations strategy that creates awareness globally around company capabilities and key initiatives.
- Defines, delivers and manages complete promotional programs including the multi-media elements required to deliver the company message and capabilities to all the assigned markets.
- Oversees the local execution of their digital presence, encompassing digital marketing, website, and social media content ensuring use of the latest digital technologies for promotional purposes.
- Responsible for localisation of promotional design in support of the global brand and the ability to liaise with external design agencies.
- Defines and manages a key event strategy in support of customer experience goals as well as promotional and lead generation targets in the assigned regions.
What You Will Have
- Ideally a relevant marketing degree/qualification or CIM equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years B2B brand and marketing communication experience, including development and execution of integrated multi-discipline marketing communications programs.
- Ability to develop creative campaign brief.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems and concepts
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment whilst working autonomously.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
- Strong computer skills in the use of Microsoft office and CRM.
This is a position made for someone who really wants to make something their own. Not quite a blank sheet of paper, but close, this role represents an opportunity to have an impact on an international scale for a major, well respected, global leading business in their field.