- €60,000 – €80,000 Basic Salary + Benefits
- Based in Munich Germany
- Flexible working options/ 3/4 days per week
- Fluent German / Good English
- Multi-Site / Multi Country
- Germany/ Austria / Denmark
- FM Services / Digital Technology / Rapid Growth Sector
You will play a pivotal role in shaping the future for our client, aligning the objectives of the business with employees, and management across different business units. As part of the senior management team you will cultivate, and direct the HR agenda that supports, and drives the overreaching goals of the organisation. Put simply you will build the foundations of a culture that will facilitate the rapid growth of a cutting-edge digital customer centric focused business.
You will be providing the platform to transform the business in Europe that introduces state of the art technology that has secured this company as the market leader within its sector in the UK.
This business offers property owners the opportunity to effectively manage their estates with the purpose of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. The product provides understanding on customer behaviour, giving invaluable information that will dictate and direct where targeted marketing should take place. Effective facilities management gives quantifiable insight into customer behaviour, security, detailed forecasting, chart performance, and will guide critical business decisions. This will enable customers to generate significant revenue – a win-win for everyone. This is an opportunity to be at the start of a rapidly growing company with investment and big growth plans. You will set up their HR function, and all the policy and procedures in Germany, Denmark, and Austria. It is a prerequisite you have done this before in Germany, if you have any experience in Denmark and Austria even better.
- Create, implement, and communicate an all-encompassing HR policy and processes
- Extensive HR knowledge of policies and process in Germany adhering to country legislation
- Understand the legal requirements of The Works Council
- Liaise with key stakeholders across the business (UK parent company)
- Working knowledge of Personio
- Deliver a world class life cycle process for employees
- You will play a pivotal role in shaping the culture of the business, ensuring there is a positive and collaborative culture
- Experience of delivering first class HR services ideally in a multi-country environment
- Working knowledge of labour laws in Germany
- Experience formulating new policies
- Strong experience of dealing with employee relations issues, conduct, attendance, and performance.
- Can communicate in English confidently with people whose first language is not German
- This company has field engineers on site installing and maintaining the equipment, so health and safety compliance is very important
You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.