We have available a new permanent position for an LV2 Infrastructure Engineer to join an established team within a global Technology Group. The role will see you supporting some of the company’s largest MSP agreements assisting with pre-agreed SLAs.
Based on recent performance and future projections, there is a genuine chance of career progression within the group.
This is an initial 12-month contract, with a view to a possible extension. The work has been determined to fall inside of IR35
Technical Experience Required
- VMware (vSphere / vCenter / ESXi) – configuration and troubleshooting
- Networking Technologies – TCP/IP, VPN, DHCP/DNS, Firewalls
- Cisco UCS – Strong Desirable
- DELL EMC Unity Storage – Experience preferred but not necessary
- HPe Nimble Storage – Experience preferred but not necessary
- HPe Synergy Frames bladed technology – Experience preferred but not necessary
- Ivanti patch management – Experience preferred but not necessary
Education & Qualifications
Microsoft, VMware, Veeam, DELL EMC, HPe certifications – All desirable, although training will be provided.
NPPV3 National and UK SC Clearances will be required prior to the role commencing.