- Blue-chip manufacturing company
- To $100,000 Basic salary
- Bonus To 40%
- Company Car, Pension, Medical Cover, Life Assurance
This organisation is a world leading manufacturer with product applications throughout numerous industrial sectors, including oil and gas, food, process, defence, power, chemical, mining, and pharmaceutical. With an engineering heritage spanning over 80 years, the group has a turnover of multi-millions globally. The company is focused on the manufacture and supply of specialty machined products for critical applications and are now looking to strengthen their sales team with the addition of a first-class Key Account Manager following a recent promotion. You will take a lead role in this companies North America team by supporting the Sales Director to manage, develop and grow key customers within the upstream oil and gas sector. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with leadership ability who can spearhead growth and manage some critical global customers.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of the development of major accounts
- Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive sustainable and profitable revenue growth
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis
What You Will Have:
- Ideally with knowledge of fluid control engineering solutions (seals, valves, pumps etc.) into the upstream oil and gas sector – ideally with a deep understanding of drilling
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional account management skills/experience
- Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers, gaining buy in, and then selling across all relevant departments
- Able to develop customers through networking and identifying upselling/cross selling opportunities
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York