- Basic to €75,000
- 30 days holiday
- Company retirement scheme
- Based Kronau (Hybrid – 1-2 days from home)
This organisation is a global leading mechanical components manufacturer that services a wide range of industries, including Oil & Gas, Pulp & Paper, Chemical, Power and Food & Beveridge. Sustainability is essential to the long-term success of the business. They are committed to running the business responsibly and in ways that drive environmental, social, and economic value for stakeholders, including customers, employees, shareholders, and local communities. Employing over 2,000 people in 25+ facilities across Europe, Canada, China, and the United States.
What You Will Do:
You will be responsible for helping to shape the direction of the German businesses through accurate reporting and stakeholder engagement, as well as providing detailed commercial analysis. The role will offer a strong link between the finance department, the commercial and operational teams to help shape the commercial decision-making process. As the business continues to evolve, you will get involved in several exciting and challenging projects.
- Assist in the production of Monthly Management Accounts and produce timely and accurate weekly/monthly management information and commercial performance reviews.
- Develop reports and analysis to drive forward commercial understanding, business performance and help make commercial decisions on key measures such as customer type, price group, product and mix of supply.
- Control and manage monthly provisions for inclusion in periodic management accounts (Such as Rebates).
- Analysis and reporting of revenue, costs and profitability across product range and customer mix.
- Evaluation of new customers and future business opportunities.
- Provide analysis of operational costs as well as margins, providing insight to the Commercial and Operational teams.
- Support initiatives and drive systems/process to remove manual and repetitive tasks, improve analysis and information for decision making and further developments in line with business strategy.
- Simplify and enhance the cashflow forecasting process.
What You Need
- Qualified/certified in accounting.
- Good knowledge of German tax and legal frameworks, preparing accounts in accordance with German GAAP and International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Fluent in English (the parent company is based in the UK).
- Experience of using SAP would be an advantage.
- Excellent Excel abilities.
- Strong analysis skills, able to analyse and interpret critical information.
- Demonstrable experience of adding value through reporting/analysis.
- Ability to influence at all levels and work cross functionally.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing heavily, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.