- £65,000 Basic + Uncapped Bonus + Car Allowance
- Service Sales / Technology / Facilities Management
- Field based
- FM services /Digital Technology /Rapid Growth Sector
Effective facilities management gives quantifiable insight into customer behaviour, security, detailed forecasting, chart performance, and will guide critical business decisions. This will enable customers to generate significant revenue – a win-win for everyone.
You will be a pivotal player in the growth of the business, driving and leading a team of skilled salespeople to win and retain business. You will be at the tip of the spear at the forefront of the business taking a hands-on approach to delivering your commercial targets.
The ability to communicate at all levels will be crucial to your success both internally with key stakeholders across the business and externally with large clients.
Your team will be accountable for the end-to-end ownership of the client from inception through to onboarding with the Strategic Account Management Team. ROI will be the key driver in your decision-making process.
This business offers property owners the opportunity to effectively manage their estates with the purpose of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. The product provides understanding on customer behaviour, giving invaluable information that will dictate and direct where targeted marketing should take place.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Our pipeline will have a blend of short term and long-term prospects.
- Assist the development of marketing plans, identifying, and qualifying potential growth.
- Effective time management with a detailed understanding of ROI.
- Lead and develop your team to effectively deliver growth.
- Commercially astute.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable communicating at C-suite and Executive level.
- Proven track record of delivering targets through a team.
- 5 years’ experience in sales management.
- Strong background in B2B sales.
You will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12 months later, and 94% are still there 2 years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the HR Management experience and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.