- £75,000 – £85,000 Salary
- 100% commission + Car Allowance
- Home based field role
- Managed Network Services
The role is for a global leader in Managed Network Services into Tier 1 enterprise businesses. You will be a new business acquisition specialist targeting upper mid-market & tier 2 enterprise businesses supported by marketing, vendor leads, and a strong brand.
This business has built its reputation on connecting people, businesses, across multiple sectors in highly complex environments that require robust and multi-technology solutions and services.
What you will do:
- Prospect new business opportunities. Also work company leads and vendor leads.
- Source and onboard new clients managing the full sales lifecycle.
- Think and act strategically to identify ‘best routes to market’.
- Provide complex and in-depth network solutions working with highly technical Pre-Sales consultants.
- Collaborate with senior commercial stakeholders to further identify, drive, and close new business opportunities.
What you will have:
- A proven track record in delivering ‘new’ business.
- Historic evidence of developing major corporate accounts.
- Technically astute in telecommunications and networks.
- A true customer centric approach.
- Outstanding communication skills, both oral and written.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12 months later, and 94% are still there 2 years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.