- Home Based
- South Germany
- To €80,000 Basic
- + Bonus + Car + Mobile + Laptop + Pension
- Blue – chip manufacturing company
- Complex, bespoke engineering solutions
- Southern Hesse, Baden-Württemberg, Bavaria, Saarland
This organisation is a world leading manufacturer for diverse applications across numerous industrial sectors. They manufacture sealing solutions and service and support industries such as chemical processing, steel production, power generation, pharmaceutical, etc. They are a company that consistently delivers high quality and have an outstanding reputation in the market.
What You Will Do
As Sales Engineer you will manage a variety of key accounts and identify new business opportunities, gaining commitment from major customers. You will have clear ideas and methods, and a proven track record in Account Management/Field Sales within engineering – ideally mechanical.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing brand who are considered market leaders within their field. This will be a home-based role with total flexibility to plan and manage your working day as you see fit. You will be building high level relationships within your personal portfolio of existing accounts, as well as increasing sales with new customer acquisitions.
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Confidently deliver high impact sales presentations
- Increasing client base – business development
- Effectively facilitate the seamless transition of new customers from prospect to ongoing trading account
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
What You Will Have
- An ambitious, commercially astute individual who enjoys having full control over their working day.
- The ability to self-manage and enjoy working in a mature environment.
- A self-starter, motivated and eager learn new skills.
- A track record of selling engineering products, services and or components.
- A proven track record of achieving challenging targets.
- You will be an outstanding communicator, with a desire and willingness to provide excellent customer service.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of company forecasting and budgeting.
- You will have a high intellect and strong educational background [engineering, technical or business related].
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.