- Blue-chip manufacturing company
- Basic Salary To 100,000 SEK Per Month
- Company Car, Pension
- Home Based – Sweden
This organisation is a world leading manufacturer of engineering components and systems for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors, including oil and gas, power, pulp and paper, chemical, food and beverage etc. With an engineering heritage spanning decades, the group has a turnover of multi-millions globally. The company is focused on the manufacture and supply of specialty machined products for critical applications and are now looking to strengthen their commercial function with the addition of a first-class Sales Manager. You will take the lead role in this company’s Swedish sales team to penetrate new markets and customers as well as develop and grow existing key accounts. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with leadership ability who can spearhead significant growth.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business opportunities and the growth of major accounts
- Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive sustainable and profitable revenue increase
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts and negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable additional income streams
- Drafting and reviewing contracts
- A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis
What You Will Have:
- Ideally with experience of technical or engineering sales – but not a pre-requisite
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development, account management and team leadership skills/experience
- Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers, gaining buy in, and then selling across all relevant departments
- Able to develop customers through networking and identifying upselling/cross selling opportunities
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous
- A hunger to develop and make something your own
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.
To apply, click on the apply button below, contact Richard York, or call the Mercury Hampton office directly on 0044 1925 937 311. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.