Company: Leading Medical and Healthcare Company that specialises in providing exceptional service to and products
across the UK.
Salary: Up to £25,000, 23 days holiday
We have a great opportunity for a Scheduling Assistant to join a growing, dynamic and fast paced organisation based out of Bristol. This company have been established for over 20 years, providing a Market leading service and products to some of the UK’s most vulnerable people.
As the Scheduling Assistant you will be the communicator between the Customer, Scheduler and Field Service Engineers. Being friendly and efficient, you will inform all stakeholders of the status of all jobs and making sure the details are captured on all systems available.
Responsibilities of the role comprise:
- Provide excellent Customer Service at all times to external and internal customers. Understand customer’s needs and how we can best satisfy their requirements, in-line with our business objectives.
- Work Proactively with The Schedulers and to deliver the best possible customer experience.
- Be the first point of call for all Servicing related phone calls (customer/engineer enquiries) and recording the details on systems effectively or directing them to the correct departments.
- Responding to all enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner.
- Inform Customers on attendance dates of all service visits and record accordingly.
- Provide cover for The Scheduler when required.
- Ensure clear communication to all customers via their respective portals to meet SLAs.
- Respond to all customer enquiries in a timely manner.
- Report all communication with customers on to the HubSpot CRM system.
- Collaborate effectively with other departments, specifically sales, operations, and accounts to benefit the company as a whole.
- Carrying out instructions from the Office Manager as required.
- Other work which may be necessary from time to time.
- Make sure all personal Health and Safety procedures are adhered to.
- Responsible for collaborating with the CS team to ensure jobs in ‘Order Number Required’ are progressed.
- Responsible for collaborating with the warehouse for ‘Supplier chasing/ Customer updating’.
To be successful as the next Scheduling Assistant, you will ideally have the below personality traits and experience:
- Strong customer focus: passionate about supporting our customers through the service we provide.
- Positive, friendly “Can do” attitude – Contributing to the companies customer experience.
- Diligent with a keen attention to detail. Work is precise and avoids administrative oversights.
- Is a team player who likes to engage with and support colleagues.
- A hands-on, structured and well organised approach, focusing on daily disciplines.
As the Scheduling Assistant, you can expect to receive a very competitive remuneration package that will consist of the following:
- Basic salary: £22,000-£25,000 depending on your level of experience.
- Great pension contributions.
- Holiday allowance is 23 days per annum.
- Company sick pay scheme, 5 days full pay.
You will be working as a Scheduling Assistant for a company that continue to grow across the entirety of the UK, win service contracts, provide a fantastic working environment and opportunities to further enhance their careers.
We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.