- World Leading Manufacturing company – Rotating Equipment
- To £80,000 Basic Salary + Company Car + Annual Bonus
- International Travel expected in the role to develop (France, North Africa, Caspian)
- Home-Office / can be based anywhere in the South of England
This organisation, operating for over 50 years, has grown to become one of the world’s leading manufacturers of precision manufactured products for the global energy sectors. Operating internationally across all regions, providing outstanding technical customer service, on-time deliveries, and continued Engineering innovation, they are now looking to strengthen and add to their commercial team. They are looking to secure a Senior Sales Manager to develop new business and grow existing customer accounts across the South of England and internationally.
What You Will Do:
- 50/50 Business Development & Key Account Management role, selling Valves into OEMs, Distributors and Contractors.
- Manage current and appoint new distribution channels in each country.
- Building up the Distributor relationship.
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation.
- A home-based role that requires regular customer visits across the South of England and Internationally (France, North Africa, Caspian).
- Product training will be provided where necessary.
What You Will Have:
- An Engineering/Industrial background- MUST BE Rotating Equipment (Valves, Pumps etc).
- Ideally you will have sold Mechanical Valves.
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development and account management skills.
- Outstanding at getting in front of customers, gaining buy in and then selling across all relevant departments.
- Able to develop new business opportunities, coupled with an eye for upselling/cross-selling.
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers.
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous.
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.