- £100,000 – £120,000
- 100% commission (uncapped)
- Car Allowance
- Infrastructure, Cloud, and Data Centres
- Hybrid role 3/5 split
The client is a world leading managed services provider to Tier 1 enterprise businesses. You will be leading a team tasked with prospecting into Tier 1 FS&I.
The business partners with the leading technology vendors across the globe such as Microsoft & Cisco. They are a one of the fastest growing Gold Partner’s in the UK.
What you will do:
- Lead a team of ‘Senior Account Directors’ with expansion opportunities.
- Develop a ‘Win, Retain, and Identify’ strategy.
- Manage, grow, recruit, train, and develop your team
- Add gravitas to large enterprise deals and lead by example
- Report directly to the group sales director
What you will have:
- Must have tenure and strong contacts with cisco.
- Experience selling into End Users.
- 3-4 years sales leadership experience.
- Entrepreneurial flair and ambition to provide world class service.
- A proven track record managing a sales team delivering Cisco into Tier 1 commercial business.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12 months later, and 94% are still there 2 years later. That speaks for itself.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit and passion this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires.