- Location: Northwest
- Contract Assignment
- Duration of Contract: 3 – 6 months
- Salary: £350 – £550 day rate
- Working Arrangement: Hybrid
We are working with a long-standing provider of SaaS Umbrella, Payroll and Accountancy Software seeking a Senior Software Developer to build and implement changes for their innovative Accounting Software.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will work within a dynamic team throughout the software development life cycle. This role will see you reviewing current configurations and helping build a plan for future changes to build efficient systems that serve user needs, and to help support a growing client base.
The Role of the Contract C# Developer
- Developing and deploying C# applications on AWS: You will need to develop C# applications that are optimized for AWS infrastructure and deploy them to AWS.
- Managing AWS resources: You will need to be familiar with the AWS console and be able to manage various AWS resources such as EC2 instances, RDS databases, S3 buckets, and more.
- Integrating AWS services with C# applications: You will need to be able to integrate AWS services such as AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SNS, SQS, and more into your C# applications to make them more scalable and reliable.
- Implementing security best practices: You will need to be familiar with AWS security best practices and implement them in your C# applications. This includes managing access control, encrypting data, and configuring firewalls.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting: You will need to be able to monitor your C# applications running on AWS and troubleshoot issues as they arise. This includes setting up logging and monitoring tools and using them to identify and resolve issues.
- Keeping up with the latest AWS and C# developments: You will need to stay up to date with the latest AWS and C# developments and incorporate new features and technologies into your applications. This includes attending training and conferences, reading blogs and articles, and participating in online communities.
Essential Technical Skills Required as the Senior Software Developer:
- Proven experience as a Software Developer or Software Engineer.
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with .NET, node.js & Angular.
- Experience with Coding in C#.
- Strong Knowledge of AWS systems and frameworks.
- Experience with databases and ORM frameworks.
Desirable Skills Required as the Senior Software Developer:
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience as a senior in the software development industry.
- Experience with other languages and frameworks not detailed in requirements.
- Fintech experience.