- Industry leading Manufacturer
- £50k + Bonus + Car allowance
What an opportunity! If technical sales with a scientific twist is your thing, then look no further!!
This Global manufacturing powerhouse are entering a high period of growth and need an established Senior Technical Sales Manager to support their growth plans. They manufacture and distribute award winning products which are delivered into the FMCG industry.
If you have a scientific approach and believe that building strong relationships is key to your success, then this is the job for you!
What You Will Do:
As a Technical Sales Manager, you will continue to add value and ROI to the company’s sales figures. Working closely with the Sales Director you will plan strategic networking to increase sales within the FMCG market. We are looking for a driven, organised, and hungry technical sales person who believes in relationship building with peers and customers.
- Increase product awareness
- Technical demonstrations on customer sites
- Plan strategically and project manage when necessary
- Identifying networking opportunities, plan and attend these events.
- Maintain strong internal relationships with senior management, the factory and office teams
What You Will Have:
- Demonstrable Sales achievements from engineering or manufacturing
- High-level communication skills
- Ability to liaise at all levels
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience of setting, working to and exceeding targets with ROI at the forefront
Colleagues enjoy working in a growing, fast-paced, and challenging environment. They embrace the day with a daily update, sharing ideas and sales strategies, working together to ensure the continued success and growth of the business. You will be joining an established business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a sustained competitive advantage in a progressive and innovative market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading products, delivering continuous improvement for customers, and creating career opportunities for colleagues.