- Location: Yorkshire, UK
- Working hours: Full time
- Status Determination: Outside IR35
- Duration of Contract: Rolling contract
- Day Rate: £300 – £500 per day
- Working Arrangement: Site-based / Hybrid
Mercury Hampton are supporting one of our Global Tech Partners with their recruitment process for a Support Engineer. The main purpose of this role is to support maintain, manage, update & support the SOTI mobile device management solutions (MDM) and connected devices for the end user base.
The responsibilities of the Support Engineer:
You will be required to support the SOTI mobile device management platform with the customer. Also, the support & maintenance (including proactive checks, compliance levels), configure and onboard new RF guns alongside thermal printers.
Deployment of the operating system; security upgrades, firmware (Post Testing) & drivers.
Essential Technology experience required as the Support Engineer:
- Experience supporting MDM (Mobile Device Management) global infrastructure.
- Experience supporting SOTI MobiControl MDM Servers.
- Experience supports SOTI portable platforms, scanners etc.
This project will require an individual to commence work as soon as possible.