- Up to £60,000 basic salary
- £5,500 car allowance
- 15% bonus
- Primarily office based in Manchester
- Progression opportunities
This position is live because of internal promotion, they’re a progressive business who provide personal and professional development which is why their people stay for the long term.
This company have the best products in their market. As a long-established manufacturer of rotating equipment, they have a brilliant reputation and turnover hundreds of millions of pounds a year. They develop their fully integrated solutions in-house and implement full training for customers across the globe.
You will take over the management of an experienced team, it is a hands on role so you will be technically and commercially involved in the day to day as needed to help the team. They’re a friendly and welcoming team with a relaxed and confident culture.
The Role: Technical Sales Manager
- Manage and drive a team of internal sales engineers in Manchester, three international sales people and with dotted line responsibility to the product engineering team
- Manage incoming business and assign work to the team
- Assist teams across the business including design, projects and others as required
- Lead market and product development opportunities
- Manage bespoke product requests
You will need:
- Mechanical engineering background, ideally with knowledge in or related to rotating equipment / fluid dynamics / industrial engineering
- Sales leadership experience
- Commutable to Manchester
- Willing to occasionally travel in the UK and abroad
We have been retained to manage this opportunity with urgency. Please apply or contact Lloyd Owen at Mercury Hampton directly!