- Ref: MB126
- Role: Technical Sales Manager
- Rate: £35k OTE £70k+
- Location: Brighton, Worthing, Bognor Regis
- Business Development Manager
- Pumps/Critical industries
- Mechanical Engineering
- Package; Basic £35,000 OTE £70,000
- Market Leading Manufacturer / Profitable
- Recession Proof Growth Markets
- Location; Worthing
- Travel; UK & International
Fantastic opportunity to join a company who design and provide critical equipment for the Oil & Gas, mining, and water industry. They trade globally, they are a leader in their field and have order books to be envious of! Due to future pipeline, they need you to join them on their journey! You will shadow the sales manager to learn the intricate technical details to provide a critical technical solution sale to UK & International companies. Great opportunity to double your salary while enjoying international sales trips! If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and consider yourself to be a highly motivated, passionate, and ambitious sales professional then please apply!
As a Technical sales engineer.
- Assist the sales manager on site visits both in the UK & internationally.
- To design and provide technical solutions.
- Assist the sales manager to monitor and report on market intelligence.
- To generate future sales projects
- Accompany the sales manager on sales projects.
- Provide admin and sales support to customers.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following skills and experience.
- ESSENTIAL – Proven technical experience, ideally in a mechanical engineering arena.
- Ideal knowledge of pumps – used in critical environments.
- Strong work ethic, a positive attitude, and be detail oriented, flexible, and self-motivated.
- Knowledge of engineering processes or demonstrable ability to learn.
- Flexibility to travel within the UK and internationally.
- Hunger to succeed, earn money and to develop.
This is a full-time position based in Worthing but with considerable UK & international travelling involved.