- Contract Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant / Senior Recruitment Consultant
- IT Contract Recruitment
- Engineering Contract Recruitment
- Multi-Award-winning Company
- £30,000 – £50,000 Basic salary (experience dependent)
- OTE £50,000 – £100,000 Open ended
- World Leading Contract Bonus Scheme
- SIGNING ON FEE
- Modern Contemporary offices with air-conditioning and glass fronted
- Mature and flexible working environment
- No costs for Parking
- Private Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Dental Scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Birthday Holiday
- Christmas Shutdown
- Leisure Allowance
- Training funding and support / Full time onsite executive coach and Non-Exec Director
- Annual quarterly incentives we’ve just got back from Spain
- Location Newton-Le-Willows, commutable from Warrington, St Helens, Wigan, Bolton, Preston, Liverpool, Manchester
An opportunity to work with an industry disrupter and reignite your sense of purpose!
Mercury Hampton is an award-winning recruitment and business consultancy that provides 24 different services throughout assessment, recruitment, and performance services. We have a strong reciprocation model, and our Search, Perm Recruitment and Contract Teams share clients and opportunities. Situated in the Historic market Town of Newton-Le-Willows, in a brand-new refurbished modern office, Mercury Hampton have fantastic transport links to Manchester, Warrington, St. Helens, Liverpool & Wigan.
We are minutes away from the M6 & M62, and only a 5-minute walk away from the recently renovated Newton-le-Willows Train station. Local amenities include wonderful local scenic walks, restaurants & bars, and several highly rated schools & nurseries for those with young growing families.
- Scale up Business of the Year – 2022
- Employer of the Year – 2022
Mercury Hamptons Technology & Digital Transformation Division
With over 100 years of combined experience operating in the Digital Tech search and contract world, backed up with 24 different search products spanning across 4 internal brands; Mercury Hampton Executive & Strategic / Mercury Hampton Contract & Interim / Mercury Hampton IQ & Mercury Hampton Assessment & Performance, it’s safe to say that we pack an almighty punch.
Our objective is to enter into partnerships with Tech companies of all shapes & sizes and mould a managed service solution that is bespoke and tailored to our end client’s needs.
If you are an experienced contract recruitment professional, we want to hear from you. We are looking for our leaders of the future, we will consider any discipline, we have live vacancies in our IT Contracting team, Engineering Contract Team and Interim Management Team.
The business recently returned from a four day fully expensed holiday in Spain: a five star hotel with sea view rooms with everything fully expensed. If you are an experienced recruitment professional and would like to be part of something very special, we would like to hear from you.
We offer a home for experienced consultants to ‘reignite your sense of purpose’ and work with an industry disrupter! If your frustrated with pointless KPI’s, three-hour commutes into city centres, toxic culture or working with the wrong type of people; we can honestly say that we can save you!
We have an amazing culture, a very open and innovative approach but more importantly, we care about you and your life both personally and professionally. If you would like to hear more, please apply or give us a call.