Is your present recruitment firm stuck in the eighties?
You know, when it was all shiny suits, wide shoulders and macho BS, along the lines of ‘greed is good’, ‘no pain, no gain’ and ‘lunch is for wimps’.
Of course, horrible recruitment bosses don’t come out with this stuff much these days (too busy lunching maybe?), but when it comes to their people, you can be pretty certain they think it, judging by the ludicrous KPIs they send your way.
So, if you’ve had it up to here with all that, how about blasting into the present, and future, with Mercury Hampton?
By way of introduction, we’re a professional Business Consultancy that recruits mid to senior level commercial and technical people, primarily for world-leading manufacturing, Infrastructure, and technology companies.
We’re quite new, founded in 2017 by two highly experienced recruitment professionals (40 years between them) who work on the front line every day and are determined to do their best for clients and for the people who join the firm.
Key point: they’re not taking every penny out of the business to fund the next Ferrari or swimming pool – with the result that Mercury Hampton is already financially secure and able to invest in you, your skills and future.
Here’s what we can offer you…
- Calm, collaborative surroundings, with absolutely no ridiculous ‘targets’, such as 100 calls a day to candidates, whether they’re necessary or not.
- Coaching, mentoring and personalised training, including external courses.
- The basic salary and bonus structure you deserve as a professional, complete with many others financial incentives.
- Offices worthy of google; based in the vibrate village of Newton-Le-Willows, with free parking, local restaurants, and an easy commute to work.
- The opportunity to build up your own practice without micro-management or ridiculous antics from ‘above’.
- World class recruitment tools, including psychometric testing, our own online candidate evaluation platform and creative advertising support.
- An exciting client list (which we would like you to add to over time) – and the freedom to do what’s right for clients, rather than screw them for every cent.
- Flexible working. We’re ready to listen to what you need and will do our best to accommodate you.
- An overall world class environment: culture eats strategy for breakfast!
And what we’re looking for…
- Recruitment experience, and we’re open on background provided you want to do things better.
- A thorough understanding of how organisations are structured and how they operate, so you can talk sensibly to senior level clients and candidates.
- Plenty of self-motivation. We won’t be standing over you with a baseball bat screaming, but naturally we’re looking for people who want to do well.
- Decent all-round recruitment skills, including research, candidate engagement and selection, planning and relationship management.
- Age discrimination is illegal, but just to be clear, we are genuinely open to people joining us at all stages of their life / career.
- Basic negotiable
- OTE £100,000
- Private Pension Scheme
- Laptop and flexible working
- Healthcare Scheme
- 25 Days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free Birthday Holiday
- Christmas Shutdown [roughly two weeks]
- Leisure Allowance [can be used for gym membership]
- World class training and development
- Some of the world’s best recruitment technology
- World class culture!