Mixing and Agitator Solutions [PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE IS ESSENTIAL]
Package; £80,000 to £150,000 [Performance based earnings]
Company Car or Car allowance plus excellent benefits!
Home-based with 50% International travel
Are you an expert within the mixing, agitation or rotating equipment industries? Also, a proven business development or sales manager? If so, we would like to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercially savvy mixing expert to establish themselves as a key member of this companies’ international team.
Mercury Hampton is exclusively retained on this vacancy and will manage this recruitment process. Our client is a successful, profitable, privately owned turnkey provider of mixing technology. They have offices throughout the world including USA, UK and EMEA, with their sole mission to be the world’s number choice for mixing systems worldwide. Their customers range from end-users, OEM’s, agents and project contractors throughout a variety of sectors, in particular Oil & Gas, Power, Chemical and Processing industries.
They currently employ some of the worlds leading mixing and agitation experts but now looking to strengthen their technical and commercial offering throughout the European regions.
As a member of the international team, you will steer European growth to new levels…and be rewarded handsomely doing so
• Home-based, either from the UK or Europe.
• Countries of focus will be the UK, Spain, France and Portugal but not solely limited. All European business opportunities will be considered.
• Extensive travel, anything from 40 to 70% throughout the sales region.
• Assess and select any relevant agent partners.
• Responsible for managing all existing customer relationships whilst focusing on business development and project development activities.
• Full sales life cycle management, preparation of technical proposals to the closing the sale.
• Working with global applications teams to ensure all the customers’ needs are met, whilst providing frontline product support.
• Works closely with key personnel of manufacturing facilities, engineering firms, and/or any involved agencies to identify projects and potential upgrades.
• Identifies and monitors competitors and researches market conditions or changes in the industry that may affect sales.
• Work with other members of the sales team to maximise time to call on clients by setting up appointments, following through on leads, and data mining to establish target companies.
• Assists with marketing strategies and programs for a product or product line.
• Participate in forecasting sales in territories and establishing annual sales goals.
• Strive to maximise profit margins by understanding costs to the company and value statement to the customer.
• Must have previous agitator/mixing equipment sizing knowledge in similar industries and products.
• You will either be a sales manager, international sales manager or business development manager with mixing or agitator knowledge OR a technically gifted mixing specialist who desires a career in international sales.
• Experience of sizing a mixer or agitator is essential.
• Bachelor Degree or HNC in Mechanical Engineering or Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering.
• Ability to work independently and prioritise work and handle multiple deadlines.
• Willingness to travel regularly.
If you would like to know more, please telephone Chris Hickey directly quoting ref no CH/1110/BDM/UK or click on the apply button. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within two working days.