This organisation, operating for over 60 years, has grown to become one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of capital products for the primary care sector. Operating internationally across all regions, providing outstanding technical customer service, on-time deliveries, and continued Engineering innovation, they are now looking to strengthen their commercial team. They are looking to secure a Field Sales Representative to develop new business and grow existing customer accounts across the Southern half of the UK.
The successful individual will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues. You will:
• Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation.
• Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive aggressive revenue growth.
• A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis.
• Product training will be provided where necessary.
• Sell some more.
What You Will Have
• A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development and account management skills.
• Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers, gaining buy-in and then selling across all relevant departments.
• Able to develop new business opportunities, coupled with an eye for upselling/cross-selling.
• You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision-makers.
• A proven track record of business to business sales – a minimum of two years.
• Industry sector is less important than personality, sales ability, and communication skills. Of course, something technical is preferred but will be beaten every time by attitude.
Get in Touch
Please click on the apply button or contact Richard York at Mercury Hampton directly, quoting REF FSEMED. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.