Global Sales Manager / Director Designate (UK & International regions)
• £80,000 – £85,000 Basic Salary (experience dependant)
• OTE £100,000 +
• Fast Track to Board to Global Sales Director
• Car Allowance
• Laptop & Mobile
• Home Office
This is an excellent opportunity to join a business with heavy investment plans, a great product range, an autonomous culture and none of the corporate red tape that typically comes with it!
They are a multiple award winner and have recently opened in numerous international locations to aid their ambitious expansion plans – they have increased turnover by 50% over a couple of years and have ambitions plan to increase turnover in excess of £20M.
A privately-owned manufacturer and solutions provider within the medical manufacturing industry. Their product range is diverse, ranging from power supplies to operating theatre lighting and complete operating theatre solutions. Want to be part of this? please get in touch.
Long term high-value capital project sales with Hospitals, Contractors, Architects, Hospitals, specifiers, and global channel partners. This engineering-led business needs commercialising into a sales-led business, you will implement this cultural shift – change management.
As Global Sales Manager, you will play a pivotal role in growing global sales both in the UK and globally. This is both a frontline active and strategic position, whereby you will deliver your own sales strategy with full ownership and backing from the CEO. The business employs a powerful sales and commercial team, working from numerous home-based locations throughout the UK and internationally but the aim is to grow this team dramatically over the next 2/3 years.
This position reports directly into the CEO; he is looking to attract talented individuals into the business as they are currently building their senior management team ready for this next phase of growth. You will assist the CEO to grow and change the business culture, the CEO is looking for someone to take ownership of all commercial activities globally with a view to driving sales growth and profitability. They are now looking to further develop their international reach and are looking for an experienced international sales leader from the medical industry to develop sales channels and win market share globally within the international medical [hospital] sectors.
• Global Sales Leadership Experience.
• Assess and then develop a global sales strategy.
• Ability to get the board to buy into your coherent plan and then deliver it.
• Develop and upskill the sales team.
• Medical Industry expertise/knowledge.
• Dealer Acquisition/ New Market entry.
• Capital Equipment sales into Operating Theatres in Hospitals.
• Technically competent engineering qualification/ experience.
• Possesses extensive global and UK experience in the medical technology industry, including proven success in identifying and qualifying business opportunities within the Healthcare environment.
• Strong customer focus with a passion to ensure that specifier and customer needs are met on time and right first time.
• Develops positive relationships with customers based upon credibility and mutual respect.
• An understanding of buyer trends and procurement channels.
• Able to work autonomously and remotely.
Get in Touch
Please click on the apply button or contact Jonathan Sallis at Mercury Hampton directly, quoting REF – MH2807GSM. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however, if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.