· £30,000 – £35,000 basic salary
· Open-ended bonus structure
· Progression opportunities
· Healthcare package,
· Car, mobile, laptop etc.
This business has been a leading supplier of engineering products and solutions to the process industry – predominately Oil & Gas, Chemical, Food Processing etc – for over 30 years. They offer an extremely high level of technical expertise to their customers, and through their relationships with a variety of other suppliers, they can offer customers complete package solutions. The successful individual will be joining a business that focuses on creating long-term value for customers and employees through passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will be responsible for providing accurate, competitive, and timely quotations for a wide range of products and services. You will be customer-focused and develop strong relationships, follow up with customers, and build long and lasting business relationships to grow our key accounts. You will also:
· Review customer inquiries and evaluate all relevant technical and commercial information to ensure the products quoted are within capabilities and are right for the business.
· Determine the most cost-effective and efficient method of completion, ensuring risks are identified.
· Build strong relationships with, and knowledge of, key customers. Understand their products, requirements, and develop forecasts.
· Communicate effectively with customers throughout the lead generation, inquiry, quote, and completion processes.
· Ensure there is an effective order handover on new orders to the operations team.
· Offer customers a single source of supply for all their requirements.
· A technical mindset, and ideally experienced within an engineering environment, ideally valves and instrumentation.
· Have a good understanding of the process/energy sector.
· Have sound commercial and customer acumen.
· Have good communication skills, be a team player, and comfortable with the pressures of working to tight deadlines.
· Account management experience.
· Influencing/communication skills with a strong desire to succeed.
· Sales and/or estimating experience is preferred.
Want to be a part of this? Of course, you do! If you have the entrepreneurial spirit, passion, ambition, and motivation this position requires then get in touch now before the deadline expires! Please, click on the apply button or contact Robbie Kelly at Mercury Hampton directly quoting REF RKIAM01. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 7 working days.