- British Manufacturer
- Mechanical Components Manufacturer
- Technical Solution Selling
- Blue-chip manufacturing company
- Global Company
- £50,000 Basic salary
- £100,000 OTE realistic OTE
- Home Office, Quality, Company Car, Pension, Laptop / iPad, Mobile Phone, Credit Card
- Area – UK ideally based in the South of England
- Home Based can live anywhere South of Birmingham
Calling all industrial and or engineering salespeople based in the South of England we are looking for exceptional sale professionals, whilst you will see advertised roles with a higher basic salary than this one you will be hard pushed to find an engineering sales position where you will earn £100K. We are exclusively working with this amazing British manufacturing business. They are renowned across the world for solving complex problems in critical engineering environments. This is an opportunity to enhance your industrial sales experience and move up into the world of bespoke industrial component solution selling. They sell in to demanding recession proof markets such as food process, power, semiconductor, chemical process, pharmaceutical, defence, mining, nuclear, steel, aerospace etc. You will be joining a big global sales team you will be focussing on selling into general industry across the whole of the UK but taking responsibility for their Southern based customers.
You will have the capability of selling bespoke design in engineering components into critical engineering environments. They are now looking to hire a new business focussed solution led salesperson to head up the new client acquisition within all their key vertical markets in the South of England.
This is an opportunity for a tenacious and dynamic technical sales and Business Development Manager professional to work with a major global manufacturer, their bespoke components go in to critical [life and death] engineering environments, you will take full responsibility for their main markets and new customer acquisition within it. Experience in selling into Pharma, Biotech and semiconductor sectors would also be of interest however experience in selling into critical engineering markets is key, both project led and OEM customers. Working with their regional and key account teams to segment and penetrate some of the world’s largest manufacturing and OEM customers. In return they offer outstanding manufacturing capabilities, the opportunity to double your basic salary and several clearly defined progression routes into Strategic Key Accounts, Global Business Development, international sales management.
As Business Development Manager, you will take a lead role in this company’s strategic growth plans in all their key markets. You will work and support the General Sales Manager to win sales throughout project driven customers and OEM customers. We are looking for an honest hard working and technically capable sophisticated sales professional who can spearhead new client acquisition. You will be able to solution sell technical products and solutions, work closely with customers in order to develop the right product for the correct application in critical environments.
- We are looking for somebody who has knowledge, experience and a keen interest in manufacturing, components, engineering, technical solutions, and business development.
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development skills, relationship building and key account management skills. Able to develop new business opportunities coupled with an eye for upselling / cross selling.
- You will have excellent communication skills and able to communicate and sell to a wide variety of levels.
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous.
- You will have a Mechanical Engineering background either a degree, apprenticeship and or experience of selling mechanical components.
- Products Seals, gaskets, valves, pumps, rotating equipment etc..
- Product training will be provided.
We aim to respond to all successful applicants within 48 hours, however if you have not heard from us within 7 working days please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.