- Southern Bavaria (Munich)
- Basic salary to €80,000 (OTE €120,000) + Car
- Business Services
As Sales Manager you will take a lead role in the company’s commercial team by leading the Sales Representatives to develop new revenue streams with prospect customers across Germany. The main purpose is the strategic development and tactical execution of growth plans, spearheading sales team to drive increasing revenue. We are looking for agile, ambitious, commercially smart individuals with entrepreneurial drive who are exceptional people leaders and thrive working in a fast-paced environment.
What You Will Do
- Leading the Sales Team
- Developing sustainable and achievable growth strategies and plans
- Managing and growing relationships with existing clients
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Negotiating with stakeholders up to C-Suite
- Identifying and mapping and customer needs
- Researching business opportunities and viable income streams
What You Will Need
- Demonstrable experience of sales and sales management
- High-level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced negotiation abilities
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- Experience of setting, working to and exceeding targets
You will be joining an international business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues. As the European business grows, you will likely become the commercial head for additional territories.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.