- Market leading flexible packaging company
- To £95k DOE
- Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
If you believe that your sales staff are integral to commercial growth, then look no further. This company’s success spans over 8 decades and within 6 countries. They believe that innovation is a fundamental cornerstone for creating value for their clients.
This organisation is a market leader across its product portfolio. They are a company that consistently delivers high quality products and service levels with an excellent reputation with their customers.
What You Will Do
As Sales Director you will take a lead role in the company’s commercial sales team by supporting the Managing Director in the company’s growth plans. Your fellow sales director network will be green with envy when they discover how healthy the order books are and how simplistic it will be to continue building on the company’s previous success. If you have simple values such as hard work, teamwork, and humility, then this is the company for you!
You will follow and contribute to a healthy strategic plan to continue to gain new business and develop new product streams with existing and prospective customers. The purpose is the strategic development and tactical execution of new and existing business generation, delivering focused sales. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with a demonstrable track record of leading teams, winning business, and delivering on sales strategies by; –
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Developing and maintaining strong internal relationships, including overseas offices
What You Will Have
- Ideally with demonstrable experience of selling packaging into the FMCG sector
- High-level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience of setting, working to and exceeding targets
Colleagues enjoy working in a growing, fast-paced, and challenging environment. They embrace change as being constant, working together to ensure the continued success and growth of the business. You will be joining an established business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading products, investing heavily, delivering results for customers, and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
Get In Touch
If you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.