- WORLD-CLASS BRITISH MANUFACTURER
- MECHANICAL COMPONENTS MANUFACTURER
- BESPOKE SEALS/ GASKETS/ COMPONENTS / FLOW CONTROL
- BLUE-CHIP MANUFACTURING COMPANY
- £35,000 – £40,000 BASIC SALARY (EXPERIENCE DEPENDENT)
- OTE £50,000 – £56000
- HOME OFFICE, COMPANY CAR, PENSION, LAPTOP / IPAD, MOBILE PHONE, CREDIT CARD
- AREA – SOUTH OF ENGLAND
- BRISTOL, NORTHAMPTON, WORCESTER, BEDFORD, SOUTH WALES, READING / CAMBRIDGE
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of bespoke mechanical components for applications throughout numerous industrial sectors including oil & gas, food, process, defence, steel, power, chemical and pharmaceutical. My client has been established for many years and has a turnover in excess of £150 million globally. You will have the capability of selling bespoke design in engineering components into critical engineering environments.
This is an opportunity for a dynamic professional technical sales professional to work with a major global manufacturer, this is an entry level sales position. The previous person in post has been promoted, there are several clearly defined progression routes into Strategic Key Accounts, Business Development, international sales and Sales management.
As Area Sales Manager you will take a lead role in this companies UK sales team by supporting key accounts in the South of England and prospecting into new industrial customers. You will work and support the General Sales Manager to win sales throughout project driven customers and OEM customers. We are looking for a honest hard working and technically capable sophisticated sales professional who can spearhead emerging market growth and manage some critical customers such as Rolls Royce, Schlumberger, GE and many more! You will be able to solution sell, work closely with customers and develop the right product for the correct application in critical sectors.
- We are open on industry sector, personality and sophistication is key!
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development skills and key account management skills.
- Able to develop new business opportunities coupled with an eye for upselling / cross selling.
- You will have excellent communication skills and able to communicate and sell to a wide variety of levels.
- A proven track record of business-to-business sales, experience of medium to long cycle selling would be advantageous.
- If you have a Mechanical Engineering background either a degree, apprenticeship and or experience of mechanical components
- Products Seals, gaskets, valves, pumps, rotating equipment,
- Product training will be provided.