£42k + Bonus + Hybrid car
COMMUTABLE LOCATION: LONDON/CAMBRIDESHIRE/BEDS/ESSEX/HERTS/BUCKS/SURREY/KENT
- Permanent health
- Life Assurance
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- £15 daily lunch allowance
- Mobile phone
Leading global brand in sustainable, luxury packaging materials. This 4th generation family business operates around the world with over 130 years of leading and innovating in this dynamic market. A new opportunity is available for a highly motivated and driven individual who wishes to climb the career ladder in this industry, supported by a friendly and supportive team.
You will be responsible for engaging with key design agencies in the London area and will work closely with colleagues to liaise with agencies throughout the UK.
You will join an established and motivated team and will be working in a fast-paced environment with some of the most exclusive and luxurious brands in the UK.
Educated to degree level is preferred but all candidates will be considered – most importantly the right attitude and a desire to learn.
If you feel you are an enthusiastic, polished, confident individual this role might be for you.
What You Will Do:
Area Sales Manager – Luxury packaging
- Manage and develop relationships with Clients – this will include both day and evening presentations meeting and events.
- Understanding individual budgets, order plans and capabilities of your existing client base.
- Create new opportunities to achieve your agreed sales budgets, as well as understanding the new key trends and markets.
- Develop networks, build market insights, and understand project opportunities through face-to-face visits, meetings over Teams and networking events.
- Build strong and professional rapport with clients creating sales opportunities.
- Strategic planning – identify key people and agencies to maximise sales opportunities
- Commit to minimum of 3 days in London – flexibility if required to stay over
- Work as part of a team to share insights and work with colleagues to successfully deliver projects across key sectors in the UK
What you will have:
- Demonstrate the ability to be self-motivated and able to work independently
- Excellent relationship and communication skills
- Able to present clearly and demonstrate ideas to engage with customers
- Able to influence and able to work collaboratively with internal and external colleagues
- Strong networking skills
- Have a strong work ethic and demonstrate good teamwork
- Demonstrate self-development
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to share key information in a timely manner with colleagues