- Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire.
- Salary: £45,000
- Company Annual Bonus: 3%
We have a great opportunity for a Field Service Supervisor to join a global organisation that manufacture, supply and service high-quality industrial compressor components.
Alongside the manufacture of high-quality industrial compressor components, they also provide a world class aftermarket service to all their customers globally. These products and services have gained a superb reputation for assisting customers. This company has continued to invest significantly in its people and technologies, which has allowed them to expand and grow exponentially.
As a result, they are looking to invest in skilled Engineers who can develop within their organisation.
- Identifying root cause analysis on all mechanical equipment
- Providing technical support to internal and external customers national and international to resolve issues efficiently and effectively
- Troubleshooting problems
- Supervising sub contractors on site
- Mechanical installations specifically reciprocating compressors
- Reacting to breakdown situations providing technical support if required to ensure the problem is resolved as quickly as possible
- Producing Technical reports to a high standard
- Contract work when necessary
- Site database implementation and maintenance
Candidate skills required:
In order to be successful as Field Service Supervisor you will need to have the following skills and experience.
- Passport to safety or equivalent H&S certification – IOSH
- Ability to travel when required – both in and out of the UK
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solve efficiently and effectively
- Ability to read technical drawings and P&ID’s
- Previous experience of reciprocating compressors or rotating equipment
- Ability to work offshore and overseas
- Competent in RCA’s
- Desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Full UK driving Licence
- Offshore Certification/ Willingness to get Offshore Certification