- £45K Basic + £70,000 OTE + Car Allowance
- Business 2 Business sales
- Service Sales / Technology / Facilities Management
- Field based
- FM services /Digital Technology /Rapid Growth Sector
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dynamic new business salesperson to join a rapidly growing technology business with big investment and ambition. This will be an integral role as they are already the market leader in the United Kingdom.
You will be transforming businesses with cutting edge technology. By introducing intelligent property management systems, you will provide efficiency, security, and invaluable analytical data insights for your clients. The objective with this opportunity is to grow the market in and the surrounding areas of your patch. Utilising data and your local knowledge this will drive you towards your destination, with ROI being the key influencer in your decision-making process. We are looking for a hunter, somebody who loves the thrill and chase of new business, somebody who enjoys closing deals and earning high commissions.
This business offers property owners the opportunity to effectively manage their estates with the purpose of delivering outstanding customer satisfaction. The product provides understanding on customer behaviour, giving invaluable information that will dictate and direct where targeted marketing should take place. Effective facilities management gives quantifiable insight into customer behaviour, security, detailed forecasting, chart performance, and will guide critical business decisions. This will enable customers to generate significant revenue – a win-win for everyone.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets.
- A hunter mentality in developing new business opportunities with a hunger to close.
- Actively attack the market competitors to win their business.
- Strategically map out your marketplace geographically.
- Your pipeline will have a blend of short term and long-term prospects.
- Assist the development of marketing plans, identifying, and qualifying potential growth.
- Effective time management with a detailed understanding of ROI.Skills
- Business to Business Sales Experience.
- Proven track record of new business selling.
- Territory Management.
- Good knowledge of your area.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Clear and confident communicator up to C suite and Exec levels.
- Results focused.
- Commercially astute.
You will be joining a business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a comprehensive people development programme. This drives a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
The best part of this is, if you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people we recruit, 96% are still with their company 12-months later, and 94% are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.