Mercury Hampton are working with a forward thinking, modern cladding and roofing sub-contractor.
Established over 20 years ago, they have grown into a well established and reputable company, providing design and installation services for the external building packages including roofing, cladding, rainwater goods, architectural features and fabrications.
Your role will consist of: –
- You will oversee managing a project team (design, procurement, manufacture, and installation)
- You will be responsible for delivering a project both on time and within budget
- You will be working with both clients and representatives to deliver the project
- Managing and controlling the planning and legal duties to execute the project works
- It will be your responsibility to manage building regulation compliance
- Manage health and safety
You will need: –
- Tier 1 or 2 subcontractor experience
- Appropriate qualifications, experience, and knowledge
- In date SMSTS/CSCS is essential
- Experience in Façade including roofing and cladding
- Proven track record of leading and delivering successful projects up to £6mil
- Ability to be highly presentable and possess the ability to gain trust and respect
- Good knowledge of design desirable
- Technical experience and knowledge
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
GET IN TOUCH
If you’re successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.
To apply, click on the apply button below. We aim to respond to all successful applicants within seven working days. Either way, we may store your information on record but will always seek your approval via a GDPR email. This will enable us to share future career opportunities.