- This vacancy is available due to growth
- Blue-chip manufacturing company
- £45,000 to £50,000 Basic salary
- Home Office, Company Car, Pension + Package
Mercury Hampton is working with an exciting engineering company who are on a recruitment drive to build their future commercial team. They are looking to recruit an outstanding strategic Regional Sales Manager to sell to the water sector throughout Scotland. This business has one of the most successful research and development programs in the industry. Combined this with their design, manufacturing, and logistics expertise, they are at the top of their game when it comes to responding to the specific requirements of their customers.
With a reputation for developing and commercialising high performance, easy to integrate technologies, their product offering is extensive. They deliver packaged product offerings, engineered solutions and a combination of both, to ensure their project solution fits exactly their clients’ needs.
What You Will Do:
- Strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive aggressive revenue growth
- A home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a regional basis
- We anticipate one day will be spent working from your home office with four days selling face to face
- Negotiate pricing, payment terms etc. with end users, contractors, and Tier 1 suppliers
- Specific product training will be provided where necessary
What You Will Have:
- Intimate knowledge of the UK water and waste water sectors – you will ‘know your onions’
- A strong strategic thinker with exceptional business development and account management skills
- Outstanding at getting in front of corporate customers, gaining buy in, and then selling across all relevant departments
- Able to develop new business opportunities, coupled with an eye for upselling/cross selling
- You will be an excellent communicator and be able to connect and sell to a wide variety of functional decision makers
- A proven track record of sales across the sector
- An understanding that lengthy gestation periods for business wins is the norm
- Excellent networker
The successful individual will be joining a global business who focuses on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence and a disciplined management process. This creates a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing globally, and delivering results for customers and creating career opportunities and development for colleagues.