- Market leading global specialist manufacturing company
- Basic Salary to $150,000
- Bonus + Car Allowance + Super
This organisation is the world’s market leader across its product portfolio for the food production sector. They are a company that consistently delivers high quality products and service levels with an excellent reputation with their customers.
What You Will Do
As National Sales Manager you will take a lead role in the company’s commercial operations team by supporting the Head of Sales to win new business and develop new product streams with existing and prospective customers. The main purpose is the strategic development and tactical execution of new business generation, delivering focused sales and marketing campaigns designed to drive aggressive revenue growth. This is a home-based role that requires regular customer visits on a national basis. We are looking for a sophisticated sales professional with a demonstrable track record of winning business and developing key accounts.
- Developing growth strategies and plans
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Increasing client base
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Writing business proposals, customer forecasts
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer needs
- Developing and maintaining strong internal relationships, including overseas offices
What You Will Have
- Demonstrable experience of selling into the food production sector
- High-level communication and stakeholder management skills
- Advanced negotiation skills
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate
- Experience of setting, working to and exceeding targets
Colleagues enjoy working in a growing, fast-paced, and challenging environment. They embrace change as being constant, working together to ensure the continued success and growth of the business. You will be joining a global business who focus on creating long-term value for customers and employees through a passionate dedication to excellence, driving a sustained competitive advantage in a dynamic global market. They achieve success by developing industry-leading technology, investing heavily, delivering results for customers, and creating career opportunities for colleagues.
Get In Touch
If you are successful in getting the job, we guarantee that you are going to love it. Why? For every 100 people that we recruit, 96 are still with their company 12-months later, and 94 are still there 2-years later. That speaks for itself.